Relax and Restore Sunday – Move with Ease and Comfort!
April 8th, 1-4pm (incl short break)
Blanchardstown (Ardee House, River Road)
An afternoon of relaxation through movement, ironing out those hard to reach tensions in neck, shoulders and back without a therapist.
This 3h workshop is excellent for new mums, not so new mums, new dads and not so new dads and anyone who need to get into a self-care routine.
If you thought about learning to meditate, but can’t sit still, try Somatic Movement Education – a mindful way of sensing and moving which is deeply relaxing and mind-opening!
Learn how to
- use a short mindful movement routine to instantly release and relax built-up tension (and avoid more!)
- breathe fully for deeper relaxation
- restore neck and shoulder movement
- ease your tense mid back
- release your lower back without stretching
- help your pelvic floor to work efficiently again
- implement evidence-based pain science into a daily movement routine that restores and refreshes
You don’t need any equipment or devices to practice Somatic Movement. You don’t need to ‘believe it works’ in order to get the results, nor are any spiritual ideas attached to this work.
You will receive audio material for your home practice with this workshop!
BOOKING: Reserve your place by sending a 10€ non-refundable deposit via paypal – the remaining 45€ are to be paid either cash or card before the workshop.